The G9Fast Pesticide/Toxic rapid test detects organophosphate and carbamate pesticides residues vegetables and fruits that may contaminate produce, drinking water and other beverages. These toxins can come from agricultural spraying and runoff or from environmental and industrial contamination.
The G9Fast test is an affordable, fast, and easy way for home users to determine if high levels of these toxins are present in your food and drink. Hot water, detergent, and alcohol washes of tea, fruit and produce can be tested with this product.
– One step test with visual results in 5-8 minutes
– Test fruit and vegetables before consumption
– Significant risk reduction and cost saving
– One test for a large number of pesticides and toxic metals
– Used without any equipment,reagents and doe’s not cool storage
– This device is preliminary Assay to detect Chemicals residues in Food
- Used at Home, travelling, Field site rainfall
Fresh Produce: Fruit, vegetables, leafy greens, berries, herbs, Water toxic
Dried fruit, herbs Tea leaves, coffee beans, fish, milk
- Distilled/filtered/bottled water
- Fruit/Vegetable samples
- Ziploc Bag
- G9Fast Pesticides Detection Kit
SOAK SAMPLES IN WATER
Soak fresh, intact fruit/vegetable (in Ziploc bag) in 1-2 Tbsp (15-30 mL) of room temperature distilled, filtered or bottled water for 5-10 minutes Extract sample.
Using the dropper provided, fill outer wells “A” and “B” on the test ticket with 5 drops each and set the timer for
5-8 minutes to read result