The Formalin in Food how to detects it the formalin contamination in your food? here the answers.just some few minutes.
Consumption of formalin contaminated food is health hazard. The Ministry of Public Health issued Act No. 15 (B.E. 2536) that specified prohibition of the use of formalin in food. However, formalin is still detected in many kinds of food.
The test kit can be easily used outside the laboratory with fast and reliable result.
Consuming formalin contaminated food causes abdominal pain, unconsciousness, vomiting, diarrhea or even death.
– Fresh vegetables / fruits
– Fresh sea foods such as squid, fish,meats etc.
Number of Test / Kit
Sensitivity of Test kit
Detection limit: 0.5 mg/kg (0.5 ppm)
Test Kit Tool/1 test
– 1 Bottle of Formalin test reagent 1
– 1 Bottle of Formalin test reagent 2
– 1 Bottle of Formalin test reagent 3
Storage: Store at room temperature
Shelf-life: 2 years
- For liquid sample, pour the sample into the bottle of Formalin test reagent 1 up to 1/3 of the bottle. In case of solid sample, rinse the sample with sufficient clean water and transfer the rinsed water into the Formalin test reagent 1, close the cup and shake to completely dissolve the solid reagent
- Transfer the content from the bottle of Formalin test reagent 1 into the bottle of Formalin test reagent 2, close the cap and shake.
- Transfer the content from the bottle of Formalin test reagent 2 into the bottle of Formalin test reagent 2, close the cap and gently swirl to mix the content, notice the color.
If the liquid is pink or red, such sample contains formalin.
- Formalin test reagent 3 is acid. Wash with running water and soap when contact the body.
- Keep the test kit out of children reach.