Consumption of unclean food can cause gastrointestinal diseases. Number of bacterial population in food indicates quality of food bacteria in various kinds of food. At present, the numbers of bacteria in food have still been found over the standard. Therefore,the bacterial count in food, which can be used outside the laboratory, and get result within 24 hours.
Food with excess amount of bacteria may indicate the contamination of food-poisoning bacteria, which can cause diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, fever, headache or even death.
– Ready-to-cook food, raw food.
– Ready-to-eat food : milk and milk products, ice-cream, sauce, infant food, instant food, vended food, street food, food in restaurant, school, etc. 12 Tests/ Kit
Lowest detected amount 10 colonies or 10 cells in 1 gram (gm) of food
Test Kit Tool
A. Tools in Test Kit
• 12 Sachets of test paper (in black envelope)
• 48 Sterile syringes
• 12 Sterile plastic bags
• Reagent 1,2,3 and 4 ; 12 bottles each
• 1 Bag of cotton balls with alcohol
• 1 bottle of disinfectant
• 1 Sheet of test kit manual
B. Other Necessary Tools
• Balance with 1 gram scale
• Stainless spoon, scissors, and lighter
Storage & Stability
* Keep 4-30 C avoid sunlight, moisture, Heat
* 12 month in properly packing